9.10.2012

Cole's First Birthday

I can't believe my little boy turned one. This year seriously flew by! We had  couple birthday parties for the little guy. He had no clue it was all for him, but we had fun seeing friends.


In the past few days Cole has started standing up on his own, I think he will be taking steps any day. He like his little walker toy that we got him from a yard sale. 



This was definitely not the first time he has had cake, but he sure did like it.



Kate definitely liked opening his presents more then he did, but that is okay.











I can't imagine our lives with out our Colee-o-lee. He is such a cuddler and so easy going.   He thinks Kate is so funny and she can alway cheer him up. He is definitely a momma boy, which I love. 
Happy Birthday Baby BOY!

No comments: