1.17.2012

Christmas #1


We had a world wind Christmas this year. I flew to Utah by myself with the kiddos the first week of December to hangout while Mike took his finals. I was so nervous I had to pull out all the stops. Luckily we survived! Thanks to a really nice flight attendant, who played with Kate and let her pass out pretzels to everyone on the flight and an empty seat next to me for Cole's car seat. We spent two weeks in Utah playing with friends and family and enjoying the Christmas season.
The most exciting thing that Happened while we were there was my brother Cameron got engaged. We are so excited!


We had an early Christmas before we flew out to Texas. I don't know if Kate was more excited for her presents or my brother and sisters who were watching her. Christmas has been so much fun this year because Kate totally gets it.
Matching jammies





A few friends came over to make sugar cookies and nativity sets.



Riverwoods had the most amazing lights and Santa.


1 comment:

Char Archibald said...

SOOOOO cute! I love the ones of Kate holding Cole!!! Can't wait to see you soon!