10.27.2011

Happy Birthday Katie Lynn!





Kate turned 3 last week! She/we had such a fun day.
The night before her birthday, Mike stopped and got Kate a pink donut. In the morning when she woke up she was surprised with balloons and a day old donut! Yum!

Eric and Little Mermaid barbies, she has been wanting these for a long time.
Ballet clothes from baby connie (my mom).
For some reason Kate has decided to call my mom baby Connie instead of grammy connie. My mom is loving it! NOT



Kate's fairy birthday party.
I made tutu's and wands for all the girl it was so much work. I don't know what I was thinking, but it turned out cute and the girls loved it.
We had the party in the lounge at our apartment complex. Since our place is so dang small.
The best was Mike, putting makeup on the little girls, it was hilarious!






Happy Birthday cute little girl! We sure do love you!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a very fun birthday day and party! Kate is so cute!

Dani said...

Lily is STILL talking about this party. :)