7.24.2011

NYC



I was super lame with taking pictures in NY, but it seriously was so much fun! Last time I went I took Kate which was fine, but lets be honest it is way more fun with no kids.

Every 2 years my little sister Megan's dance team, The Dance Club, goes to NYC to compete in this national competition called NYCDA. I went when I was in high school and it is so much fun.
There team won 1st place! It was so exciting.
In our spare time we shopped till we dropped and ate at some really yummy restaurants, (thank you Kelsey).
We also went to a few Broadway shows. Our favorites were, How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying, Sister Act and Memphis. I seriously LOVE musicals.
Cafe Lalo's


I splurged on this necklace that I have been really wanting from Helen Ficalora and after we walked across the street and celebrated my purchase with these amazing Lobster Rolls....
(once again thank you Kelsey)
DBGB a new trendy restaurant in NYC. Most expensive burger I have ever eaten, but well worth it!
National Champions!








2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh it looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous of your fun filled summer! Thinking of you and hope your feeling good! xoxo

Sarah d' said...

That can't possibly be wee little Megan in those pictures! She is GORGEOUS! I'm dying that you're a mother of two (practically) and she's all grown up! I miss those days of you being forced to play the piano and me having the chance to get to know your charming, funny personality!