7.19.2011

Nixon Family Reunion, Winter Park CO.

We just got back from a great family reunion in Winter Park, CO. All of Mike's siblings and their families were there. It has been 5 years since they have had everyone together. Kate was seriously in heaven with all her cousins. We stayed in these great condos and did fun activities everyday. I came a few days late because I was in NYC with my mom.
We had such a great time, thank you Laura and Clair!
All the girls... We took family pictures and these are what we took on the side. I was so excited to take family pictures 7 1/2 months pregnant. NOT
4th of July fun.
I had not gotten there yet, check out Kate's hair do!
Boy cousins

Make room for kate
Laura, and I made these little skirts for all the girls. They turned out so cute! I was so proud!


Brothers
Grammy, Papa and all the grandkiddo's
All the brothers and sisters
The family
Rafting

Happy 4th of July



Ice cream bribery after family pictures
Unfortunately there were a few accidents. The worst was Tim, Mike's youngest brother, flipped on his mountain bike and broke his wrist and collarbone. It was so sad. He had to get surgery when he got home.
While I was shopping and playing in NYC, Mike, his parents and one sister drove 17 hours to Colorado. Mike seriously wins the best dad of the year award
daddy, daughter sleepover on the way to Colorado.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You look really cute in the pictures. I can't wait to hear more about your NYC trip. Kate looks cute too, I love the 4th of July hair.

Whitney said...

So Fun! Mike has such a fun family... LOVE the skirts Ju :)