10.24.2010

Kate turned 2!

Our little munchkin turned 2 this week. I can't believe I have a two year old. She is such a fun little girl we are pretty much obsessed with her. (If you can't tell by our blog) We had a week full of parties! She loved every minute of it!

Mike's family came down from College Station for her party yesterday. They are the best!




Of course Kate found the dog at the park and made herself a new friend. She loves dogs!
How many guys does it take to light 2 candles on a cake in the wind???
I was quite proud of my cake!










Opening presents on her birthday!

Birthday party up in Utah!


Can't wait till next year!

8 comments:

kalina said...

I am SO impressed with that cake! Someday I'll need you to teach me. And I love the kitchen!

BIG B...little b and baby C said...

That is the cutest cake I've ever seen!

Jill said...

Yes, love that cake!Happy Birthday Kate!

POJO Fitness said...

that cake looks amazing! will you blog about how you made it, because i want to try it! great job.. and the party looks so cute decorated and so fun! i can't believe kate is two already, she is sooo cute.

Melissa said...

so fun and so jealous that we weren't there to share it with you guys. I'm so glad you got the kitchen for Kate...Jaycee's will be in route soon. Can't wait. You will have to tell me all about it. Lots of catching up to do!! I don't even know where to begin when we finally do talk.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Kate! Awesome cake.

Kelsey said...

Happy Birthday Kate! What a great party, everything looks like it was perfect. And that cake! Oh my, Julia it turned out incredible. What a great mom you are. xo

Jen and Lance said...

It was so fun to se you guys for a little bit. Kate is adorable, she's like a little busy body. I'm so glad you made that cake! I've been wanting to make it ever since I saw it on nicole's blog. You perfected it! If I ever decide to make it, I will call you for some tips. Love ya girl!