6.28.2010

June Update

We have had a super busy June, I can't believe it is almost over!

We flew back up to Utah for my Grandma Ricks's 100th birthday party! It was awesome! It was suppose to be a garden party at my parents house, but it rained so it was inside. She invited 150 people! One of her friends wrote her a song and then she handed out music to everyone for some "good ol ones."
We had a blast up in Utah. Seeing friends and family, swimming and hanging out. We met up with Mike's sister and kids at Thanksgiving Points petting zoo. Kate loved it!




Mike's oldest sister and her kiddo's were are in town (they drove from California...hard core) so we backed our bags and headed up to College Station for a few days.
Kate loved swimming with papa!


She loves her Uncle Tim


Mike turned 28! Happy Birthday

I made 2 kinds of cheese cake. Lemon and mint they turned out great, I was so proud of myself!

6 comments:

Gabe and Christina said...

I can't believe how big she is!! It's only been a month since I've seen her!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! Kate is getting SO tall. I bet she is a foot taller than Margaux. :) Cannot wait to see you guys in July at the reunion! I am loving her curly hair!

Lauren Ricks said...

hey big sis! cute pictures. (I took the first ones thank you very much). oh and if you are wondering were 1 shirt, 1 pj shirt and pants are... they are here with me :) oops. that is what i get for not doing laundry for a month.

Melanie said...

I am so glad you are having such a great summer so far. Thailand looks AMAZING! I would love to go there. Kate is as adorable as always. I love that all our girls have the same swimsuit- me, you, and Jill. Great minds think alike...and it is just such a cute suit!

The Nixon Family said...

I am so proud of your cakes too, they look great!!! Sad we missed you...

☂niki said...

hey julia!

it's been fun checking out your blog.

i'll be back soon.

ps. i just polished off the last bit of that pasta salad. i better get the recipe soon...otherwise i might start having withdrawels;)