3.14.2010

Birthday Party continues.....



You think a birthday only lasts a day.... Not in the Nixon house hold! I try to prolong my birthday as long as humanly possible so we took a little trip up to Utah to do some skiing up in Deer Valley (my favorite place to ski!)
We had a blast! The snow was great and my mom loved watching Kate! It was the best vacation!



Dinner with John and Sheree after the race

This is what my mom and Kate did while we were skiing!






Plane rides are really rough these days! We bought a new Yo Gabba Gabba movie,( most annoying show, but only one she will watch) some headphones and a smoothie. It kept her entertained for about 30 minutes.

We had a great trip! Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

Brian and Savannah said...

How fun, Happy Birthday!!!!! I am sad we missed you but call next time you are here and we will get everyone to go to lunch!!!