12.14.2009

Thankgiving!

We were in Utah for Thankgiving and had a great time! There are so many people to watch and play with Kate. It is the best vacation ever!
This m.c. hammer outfit was mine when I was little, it kept Kate warm, but it sure is ugly!
My uncle bought a 35lb turkey! This was after we ate dinner. We ate a smaller one. We had a lot of leftovers!
Go Cougars! We had to leave the game in the 4th quarter to take Mike to the airport. We were dying!
Moab with the boys!

Yes that is snow. my dad and I rode the tandem mountain bike! it is always an adventure with Stan the Man!

More Thanksgiving. I was trying to be like Mike's professional pie making sisters and made 9 homemade pies (even the crust) for the first time! I was very proud of myself!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

You have such a fun family! Ju, it was so fun to see you and cute little kate! I wish you guys lived closer...

The Nixon Family said...

SO fun! You are an adventure woman!!!
I can't imagine a tandem bike and not feeling like I have control! We can't wait to squeeze Kate!