10.18.2009

We are Back in Action!

I am back! Our camera broke and we just got a new one in the mail! My sister Lauren, in Jerusalem, is being going through Kate withdrawals and can't remember what she looks like so I am going to post a ton of pictures for her! Here are a few to start with.....

My parents and sister Megan came into town for a few days to celebrate Kate's birthday. We had such a great time! We were so busy the whole time, Kate was such a trooper. She totally has a cold in all the pictures. Poor girl!

It was zoo boo at the Houston Zoo, you are suppose to dress up. We thought Kate would like the zoo....not too much.....!






7 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh my heavens she is so cute!

POJO Fitness said...

ok #1 that little pink outfit she is wearing is adorable.. #2 i can't believe how big kate is! she looks like a little girl more than a baby.. such a cutie and #3 we missed you this weekend at girls weekend.. we need to do those way more often.. im going to call you this week to catch up!

Mcbride Family said...

YAY! I have been wondering where you were! Gosh! She is so cute, I can't believe how big she is! SO fun.

Chad and Carly Carlson said...

I can't believe she is one already. Seriously, I haven't ever seen her! I am dying she is so cute! I miss you! we all missed you this weekend! I am calling when I get home!

Ashley said...

Well who would like the zoo if they had to wear a bath mat on their head??!! That thing is adorable--but I can't imagine she likes it all that much.

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh I am dieing over those pictures!!!! She is the cutest piglet I have ever seen..... So cute!

Laurie Smith said...

Hey Julia - it's 'Texas'. My cousin is in Jerusalem right now...ask your sister if she knows him...she has to! His name is Taylor Dame. Come visit big D sometime - your baby is adorable!