7.19.2009

NYC

Kate and I were home for 4 days and left dad alone again and met my mom and sisters in NYC. Megan, my youngest sister had a national dance competition in NY for a week so we made a girls trip out of it. I was a little nervous I didn't know how Kate would do, but she was a great little traveler.  We had so much fun shopping, eating, watching dance, hanging out with one of my greatest friends Kelsey and going to  broadway shows.  

Central Park
Kelsey and Robby's really cute apartment
Kate made friends everywhere we went


Brooklyn bridge




Once we wer really ghetto and changed Kate's diaper on the street.



We went and saw Shrek and Kelsey watched Kate. It was really good.




Kate loved the subway. Her legs and arms would start to go crazy when she could hear it coming.


15 comments:

Whitney said...

I had no idea you were going??? It looks like so much fun! I love the one with kate's bare bum! You got to do what you got to do...

The Nixon Family said...

looks so fun! glad you had fun with the girls.

Jill said...

Looks like a fun trip! I'm glad you figured everything out in NYC! We need to catch up soon. Call me!!

Lisa said...

How fun! Kate is so cute. Cameron showed me the video of her laughing. It was hilarious, you should put it on here!

kylie said...

julia i am so jealous! these pictures are so cute.

Kelly and Bryce said...

That looks like so much fun! Kate is so cute!

Brian and Savannah said...

Are you kidding me. She is the cutiest thing ever. She has grown so fast and how did you get her hair so long?

Ashley said...

She is such a perfect blend of the two of you. Props for the on the street diaper change-I bet that is one of the few things that is rarely done in Manhattan.

Michelle (Swindler) Jones said...

Super fun trip! I admire how well you stay close to friends---even when you live so far away.

Shrek? Was it really good?

Hope Megan did well on her dance routine!

Cute blog

Mcbride Family said...

Okay, love kate. She is so cute Jew. She looks like she has a fun personality too. I love the changing of the diaper on the street. Don't you just love their cute little bums? She is adorable and I cannot believe megan is so OLD! When did this happen??? Gosh. We are old.

Mcbride Family said...

oh and I love her hair

McKell and John said...

Dude, I just saw you on Mormon in Manhattan's blog, does that make you semi-famous!! ha! I'm off to Florida tomorrow for a week...or two. We'll see. But when we get back and school starts can we pleeeeease see each other more than twice a year!?

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I LOVE KATE! Oh I need to see her in person and just give her a big squeeze! NYC! YAY! I love it there! What a fun girl trip!

The Nixon Family said...

can you believe that you made it on mormon in manhattan's blog??? superstar whoooolia...

Vince said...

Looks like a fun trip! I'm glad you figured everything out in NYC!

___________________
Vince
Best place for your complete Internet marketing