4.21.2009

cabo

We went to Cabo with my family and some friends, as always we had a great time. It was a little different going with a baby. Luckily we had alot of help.

happy 6 month birthday!





on a walk with pops



All the girls
our attempt at a family picture

dinner

aunt gloria and grammy
dad and Kate chillin on the beach





We went to this whole-the-wall stan the man taco shop and the cook was hilarious. his whole restaurant was covered in Beetles posters and he came out wearing a wig and sang a bunch of Beetles songs to us. It was awesome.

Kate's first time in the water, she loved splashing!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute. How fun. Good thing you have been there enough times WITHOUT the child to enjoy it with her. She is so freaking adorable. And you look great Ju.

Gabe and Christina said...

So cute!! I love that pic of the three of you, with you holding the flower in front of her. You look gorgeous! (As always) :)

Ashley Schill said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun soaking up the sun in beautiful cabo! I love Kate's white bathing suit and bonnet! Cute family picture on the beach - you look great!

Whitney said...

Oh how fun! I love all of her cute clothes ju:)

Margaux's World said...

Happy 6 Months Kate!! You are too cute! It looks like Cabo was so much fun!!!

The Nixon Family said...

so fun! i am sure kate will make that trip many more times!!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

FUN!!!!!!!!! What a blast! You know I have NEVER been to Cabo. It looks so lovely! Kate is so yummy! I just wanna squeeze her!

Chad and Carly Carlson said...

I miss your phone calls, I miss your face, I want to meet your baby! And why can't we live close!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Jenna said...

i miss you julia...sooo much. i think about you every sunday night. i'm calling you this week---forgive me for being SUCH a BAD friend.


i've decided you have the greatest legs in the world. and kate is to die for. can't believe she is already 6 months. where does the time go?

Audra and Tyson said...

Hi! Sounds like a fun trip, Cabo is always great! Hope all is going good for you and your family.

Jen and Lance said...

How fun! I love your family! They make me so happy! Hope all is well and I'm so excited for when you come to Utah!!